IMPORTANTE: La Certificación PAA lo habilita para la interpretación y compra del OPQ32 PROFILE.
Si usted ya utiliza los reportes de OPQ, MQ, Verify y/o CCSQ, este programa le dará amplia información y conocimiento técnico para poder aprovechar estas herramientas a su máximo potencial.
Identify the best candidate for your organization!
The OPQ course is particularly suitable for people working within HR. The program is delivered in Spanish but materials and presentation are in English, so the participants must have a reading English comprehension.
The need to understand and to be able to measure the personality profile suitable for specific job requirement is essential for most organizations. In this course we cover the use of personality questionnaires, with particular attention given to our world renowned Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ).
The course also enables delegates to select and use our online Ability tests to meet the need of their organizations. In this program we highlight the use of the tool Verify (available in Spanish).
The delegates join a two day face-to-face course, where they work closely with our consultants in interactive sessions aimed to augment the newly acquired knowledge.
- Introduction to Occupational Testing
- Test administration and scoring
- Test interpretation - Case Study
- Validity and Reliability of aptitude tests
- The utility of tests in Personnel Work, and Installing test procedures
- What is personality?
- An introduction to CEB's SHL Talent Measurement Training Behavioral Questionnaires
- Administration and scoring
- OPQ interpretation - understanding and meaning of the scales and links to more in-depth analysis
- Principles of feedback - how to structure and communicate OPQ results
- Feedback Demonstration (video)
- Feedback Practical (group exercises - providing feedback and individual coaching)
- Distortion in Personality Questionnaire responses - understanding social desirability and other types of response distortion
- Practical Workshops
Next open date available:
• Coming soon (At HDS Training facilities)
CEB - SHL Talent Measurement Training - The World Standard for Certification Training No service provider knows more than us about supporting organizations in finding and developing the right talent for success. Our courses are attended by more than 8,000 delegates a year across more than 50 countries. Our courses are delivered by experienced HR practitioners and are based on internationally recognized standards.
You can only participate by invitation. If you are interested in being considered, please contact us.