Strong Certification Program
A career assessment that delivers insight and direction
It guides students and individuals in their search for a rich and fulfilling career by revealing their interest patterns through a range of complementary scales which include General Occupation Themes, Occupational Scales and Personal Style Scales.
Discover the world’s best-researched measure of occupational interests!
Who should participate?
Why become Strong certified?
The Strong Certification Program will enable you to:
- Empower individuals to identify careers, jobs, and activities that closely align with their interests.
- Offer different perspectives on career direction, from general areas of interest to specific occupations.
- Provide robust and reliable data about a person’s interests and work preferences.
- Help organizations retain employees by uncovering work areas in which their people are more likely to thrive.
You will receive a certificate of program and full Strong certification with the publisher.
Strong Interest Inventory® is used on programs like:
Elección de carrera
Exploración de carrera
Desarrollo de carrera
Compromiso de los empleados
Retención del Talento
What will I learn?
- Frameworks for individual and group interpretation
- Holland’s theory of personalities and work environments
- History and construction of the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument
- Basic testing and measurement concepts
- Reliability and validity
- Ethical guidelines and assessment issues
- Career development, career change, and job fit applications
- The latest in research findings and new product development
How long does it take to complete the program?
Is there a deadline for completion?
The content and support of this online (not live) program is presented in English